in the midst of a pile of paper

Saturday, August 11, 2007

That's me! Playing with paper this weekend. I got my altered projects finished and photographed this morning, and I just emailed the jpgs off. My first time doing photo's as I go for a step-by-step so hopefully they'll pass "inspection", lol. Next up is more paper and this one is a few items rolled into one assignment. I cleared off my table from the altered stuff, and got out the formality papers I need to use.

Ok, as I don't seem able to post lately without pictures I thought I'd post some photo's I took a couple of weeks ago. This is Sky chewing on an empty ribbon spool. Yep she's crazy. For some reason she gravitates to weird objects to chew on. Her strangest is sandpaper, can't leave that anywhere she can grab it!



And no she doesn't usually eat the bits! At least very rarely. It's a destruction habit. She never does this with things she isn't allowed either (except sandpaper, guess the gritty goodness is too much?) mostly cos she is terrified of doing anything wrong, and is a complete nervous Nelly. Anyway I figured my family would at least get a laugh out of these.

3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon August 12, 2007 at 7:47 AM  

Dogs are so funny, the have the silliest little quirks. But I guess that is one of the things that we just love about them! :)

Unknown August 13, 2007 at 9:03 AM  

Those pictures are totally cute :)

bcgal00 Rae August 13, 2007 at 5:32 PM  

My retriever is a chewer too. Loves cardboard, paper, napkins, plastic bags,etc. Doesn't usually swallow much but just loves the destruction of them!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com