one heart.... one mind

Friday, August 10, 2007

Got a box of stuff yesterday with projects an product from one heart... one mind. Some projects I completely forgot about, so sharing a few cards today. These are baby girl cards I made earlier this year.

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Journal panel, alpha, rub-ons: one heart... one mind; Other: Flower, Rhinestones, stamp (need to go look to find the manufacturer I can't remember)

Patterned Paper, Journal panel, border, alpha, rub-ons: one heart... one mind;Other: Rhinestones

Patterned Paper, border,: one heart... one mind; Metal Embellishment: Making Memories; Cardstock: Bazzill; Other: flower

This was in my Rhinestone/bling phase. Which I am still in really. It just goes so well with the one heart... one mind papers! Oh and wait till you see the new rub-ons coming out! TO DIE FOR!!! 11x11!!! Hope to be able to share something with those soon too.

In other news: Got a happy email today that's making me smile! Love those! Still working on assignments. I have scheduled time this afternoon for emails. I owe a few people emails so hopefully get on those this afternoon. Lots to work on till my dealine dates of the 15th so gonna be busy creating! Have a crafty weekend!

2 comments:

Rachel August 11, 2007 at 8:10 AM  

First off.... LOVE THE LOOK OF YOUR HEADER... your blog rocks girlie.

Love your creations hun.......gorgeous colours and design!

MMMMMMMMWWWWWWAAAAAAAA
Rach

Anonymous,  August 11, 2007 at 10:57 AM  

ooooh just love your girly bling cards Di... they are just fab!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com