Ready Set Create June/July issue!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ok back this afternoon feel a little more awake so sharing last issues projects in Ready Set Create June/July issue. I had a few projects in this one, and I saw some projects using my sketches! So cool to see my name in the credits, weird but cool.


This issue had a few calls I could submit to, namely the topics of Fathers and Patriotic. I sent in a few for each and got them picked up! Love these few of my Dad! The title on the first is "Even better than the real thing" cos he's my step-father, I won't go into my biological fathers downfalls, that could be a whole new blog!




Naturally I submitted a few things for cards. As I remember the theme was 'thanks' which I have a few of those! Some using Boxer products, and one using one heart... one mind.




The August/September issue of Ready Set Create is available now, I have a few projects in there too. All layouts this time!

Well I got a goodie box from one heart... one mind this morning so I need to go create things. 2 assignments to get cracking on. Back tomorrow with more stuff.

2 comments:

Pearl August 10, 2007 at 7:23 AM  

Congrats, Di ! Lots of work cut out for you !

Anonymous,  August 11, 2007 at 5:09 PM  

Congrats on being published, again! Beautiful work Diane!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com