There's a new sketch book out!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

The new sketch book Memory Mania Masterpieces is out now. If you haven't heard about this book its all sketches, all double pages and yes it's got me in it, lol! If you've seen the blueprints books its the same thing only ALL double page layouts. Now I'm not much of a double page scrapper but as you all know I love sketches! Plus with double page sketches can get a lot of one page layouts from those! Anyway if you want to order it you can order through their website here


And here is my "Happy Holidogs" layout from the book. Love this layout and totally happy to get it back and into my album. I've only briefly browsed through the book but I see a few friends in there!

Almost everything on here is by one heart... one mind. You can't see that clearly in the pic but the journaling is around the main photo. Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE one heart... one mind? I'm having serious addictions to their metal photo corners (as seen here) and the button stacks! That's two buttons and a bead stacked, so cool for dimension, and the buttons are all engraved, just DELICIOUS!

The truly inspiring thing about this book is it all started from one womans dream. Her dream to write an idea book. Which just goes to show you should always have dreams and goals, and if you work hard enough then anything is possible!


oh and if any publishers are reading... call me! I have TONS and TONS of sketches just waiting for a book! (just in case! you never know *smile*)

2 comments:

Samm August 25, 2007 at 1:15 PM  

Thanks for the tip Di!!! I've submitted my card!!

Samm
x

michelle sturgeon August 27, 2007 at 7:23 AM  

Di, thanks for the awesome comment about my Halloween card. I followed the link you provided, but i cannot seem to find the halloween call...can you direct me more specifically? Thanks!
michelle

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com