Card Share: Scrapbooking.com

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

This month I had 2 cards in the scrapbooking.com ezine. First time I'd submitted to them, but I am loving their ezine! I submitted 2 cards with Boxer Scrapbooks manufacturer product and they published both.


Ok you can't tell that well on this pic but the circle is a transparency. Boxer do some awesome transparencies. Oh and loving this holiday text paper!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers & Transparency: Boxer scrapbooks; Punch & Scissors: EK Success;

Quick card I made for fall last month. Actually made this to send to my parents, set it aside and promptly lost it under a pile of patterned paper. Then they arrived here for their vacation so it seemed a little moot to send it. So Instead I submitted it to scrapbooking.com and they put it in their ezine! Sometimes simple just works. Had these green Prima flowers for a while, just waiting for the right project. Oh and did you see? Inking again! Yep it's official, it's definitely a n inking phase!

Supplies: DCWV; Paper & Stickers: Boxer Scrapbooks; Frame: MM; Flowers: Prima; Ink: Around the Block

If you haven't checked out the scrapbooking.com ezine go look! It's full of great project ideas and articles!

card sketch coming tomorrow!!!

hugs

Di

2 comments:

Dawn♥ November 27, 2007 at 12:06 PM  

Absolutely beautiful cards! I can see why the pub them both! WTG!

Beverley Todd November 27, 2007 at 2:24 PM  

Congrats Di - & thanks for the link - I've not seen this e-zine before.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com