Scrap & Stamp arts Dec 07

Monday, November 26, 2007

Nice little surprise in my mail Friday, getting this mag from Scott publications with my card published in it! First time with this mag (though they also own mags I have previously been published in) so super excited about that. And I think this is my first stamped card published!


Cool! Loving the one heart... one mind pink paper line. It's actually from their latest Christmas line "Merry Merry Too"! But the papers work great for other occasions too! Here is a closer look at the card (and matching envelope that they didn't print).



Supplies: Stamp: Kolette Hall; All other supplies: one heart... one mind


So I'm working on stuff for December and February right now. Some projects with Scrapworks product and some miscellaneous product (stash) for Valentine projects. Sometimes working ahead is fun and right now I am enjoying it. Seem to be in an altering phase. Had one of those a few months ago but definitely in that 'zone' again. Did 2 altered things over the weekend alone.

More coming tomorrow!

hugs

Di

4 comments:

Jolene November 26, 2007 at 10:37 AM  

Congrats on the S&S pub! They are a sneaky bunch over there, aren't they?

My Paper World November 26, 2007 at 12:23 PM  

Congratulations! The card is beautiful!

Unknown November 26, 2007 at 1:52 PM  

congrats. I know how proud you must be.. I just love coming and looking at your cards you made. You have done a great job on them.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com