Sharing: Hybrid

Sunday, November 25, 2007

EDIT: Sorry out for publication!


Got busy this weekend. Ended up getting slightly sidetracked and making a couple of hybrid cards with the Damon kit by April Staker. Used this weeks card sketch again!

Credits: April Staker "Damon" kit; Font: Pupcat; Misc Buttons & Thread; ink: around the block


I have to say I've been wanting to use these rub-ons a while. The circle rub-ons are from Joanns (approx 1 - 2 years ago!). Ones that I just put aside thinking I'd get around to using them but never did. The sentiment rub-on I just rubbed each letter individually from the word, carefully rotating around the the circle punches.





Credits: April Staker "Damon" kit; rub-ons: Joanns & scrapease; cardstock: DCWV: misc:pen; ink: around the block


Tip: Add a finishing touch with inks or penwork

Back tomorrow with more creations!

hugs

Di

1 comments:

Unknown November 25, 2007 at 12:40 PM  

Really clever to use the rub-ons in this way! Lol x

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com