Sharing: Digital...

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Just some projects done with the EDS sponsor for November April Staker. First up is a CD case insert. Done digitally in photoshop and just printed out. Quick and easy project. The biggest thing was the journaling in a circle to fit the patterned paper. The CD is currently on it's way to Mum and Dad loaded with all the photo's I took whilst they were here. Had a CD burning issue whilst they were here but that's resolved now.

Credits: April Staker "Damon" kit; Font: Euphorogenic

Naturally I did the back of the insert too! Gotta match! Printed and folded the edges before snapping into the CD case.

Credits: April Staker "Damon" kit; Font: Euphorogenic


And a layout with the Jolly Holidays kit. Beautiful kit, with some papers and embellishments to fit any occasion, plus some holiday themed pieces. Love the diagonal striped paper and the big ribbon. The photo fit well with the colors in the kit.

Credits: April Staker "Jolly Holidays" kit; Font: Euphorogenic. bitstream vera sans


I have at least one more thing to share with April Stalker kits, but it's for the EDS blog so waiting a little while on that one being published on the blog before I post it here.

More creations coming soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 25, 2007 at 5:06 AM  

Gorgeous!! Never heard of April Stalker, but what a great first impression :). Your decorated photo cd gave me a great idea for a prezzy I need to put together, too...thanks!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com