Card share - seasonal stuff

Monday, November 19, 2007

Just some cards done over the weekend. Did these for a challenge at Scrap-Diner. They had a weekend crop, and although I couldn't take part as much as I would have liked (lots to do) I got the card challenge done! The challenge was to make fall, thanksgiving or thank you cards.

Cardstock: DCWV; Patterned Paper: Luxe; Stamp: Studio G; Chipboard: Heidi Swapp; Brads: MM;

Supplies: DCWV papers and rub-ons; Bazzill cardstock

Happy to say that even though I didn't take part that much in the crop (other than cheering squad) I did win a RAK! Which is cool.

Loving everyone's cards with the latest sketch! You are rocking it! Have to say I loved this one too, hence the 5 (I think that's my count now) cards I've done with this sketch. Plus next weeks is another favorite and so far I think I'm only up to 4 with that one! *sigh* though I have a few days to the next reveal!

More creations coming soon!

hugs, Di

2 comments:

My Paper World November 19, 2007 at 11:56 AM  

Beautiful cards! I LOVE your current sketch too! I cant wait for the next one!!!!

Beverley Todd November 19, 2007 at 2:25 PM  

Luuuurve your first card especially - I have a thing for Luxe papers (hard to get here in the UK)
Looking forward to the next one - roll on wendesday!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com