Sharing photo's

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

As you all know my parents were here in October and I haven't shared a single photo. So here are a couple that I've quickly resized today. And yes I rolled my Jeans up and walked barefoot on the sand (again). I don't care that it looks goofy, I love the feel of the sand on my feet...

Mum and Dad at Ventura Beach


Mum and Me at Ventura Beach (taken by Dad)


Me at the beach (taken by Mum)


My parents goofin around


Me and Bob at the Planetarium (taken by Mum)

I have a ton of pics to sort through but wanted to post SOMETHING from their stay. Like I said though, we didn't go out many places. I have one great photo of Dad that I took, but I used it for a layout and don't want to share incase it gets picked up fo publication (fingers crossed for me cos I LOVE it, probably my favorite layout ever that I've made).

Others things I've noticed looking at the photo's: Mum takes lots of blurry photo's. Dad doesn't take many photo's at all. Neither have grasped the concept of digital photography and that they ARE allowed to take more than one shot of a scene (even though they laughed at me taking 10 shots of the same thing, they aren't laughing now finding Mums blurry pics of me and the dogs). I wear my hair tied back a lot. I am putting on weight (shut up Bob!). I take lots of pics of animals... zoo pics coming soon!

Card sketch coming tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown November 21, 2007 at 2:44 PM  

Looks like you had a fantastic family time. I share your love of barefoot walking on the sand. It's brilliant!! Lol xx

Rachel Brumley November 22, 2007 at 5:55 AM  

Wow - Ventura Beach! Brings back so many memories. I used to live in Camarillo. My daughter lives in Ventura!

thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com