Card Share - thinking of you!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sharing another card today. This is the same paper as yesterday, just the reverse side. One of the great things about double sided papers - you get double the creative opportunity!

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Luxe; Stamp: Fiskars; Ribbon: MM; Flower: Prima; Dots: Cloud9; Ink: Around the Block;

Last month I had a little sanding phase, well this month seems to be inking. Usually I am so not a technique-y scrapper but I seem to be going through a phase a month. Fortunately I have lots of ink. Been using the antiquing tools from Around the Block. Definitely less messy than ink pads! Finally used my Cloud9 Rain dots on this card. Got them in a RAK earlier this year and finally getting around to using them!

Back tomorrow with more creations!

D

3 comments:

My Paper World November 18, 2007 at 3:19 PM  

Really beautiful! I LOVE all your sketches, but I have to say, I think that this is my favourite!

Beverley Todd November 19, 2007 at 2:10 AM  

Yep! I'm living this sketch too! LOL

Sosa's Wife November 19, 2007 at 5:33 AM  

Gorgeous!! I love it! I'm definitely going to have to try this one! I love ribbon and flowers, but you're funny about the "inking"... I just about ink EVERYTHING!! LOL... dh taught me how after we had gone to a CK Convention in San Antonio, and he learned it in the class he took!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com