Card Share - Special Day

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sharing another card today. Another project using the ZingBOOM SIStv kit "Whimsy Woods" for the EDS blog. The patterned paper is from the kit. Using the leftovers :) cos you know that's my rule now! This is using my sketch from Wednesday.

Cardstock: DCWV; Patterned Paper: Luxe; Flower: Prima; Button: Misc; Ink: Around the Block; Font: Euphonigenic

Hybrid card, using computer fonts printed onto cardstock. One of the more simpler hybrid techniques but worth it's weight in gold for customizing your own sentiment! And as usual (like so many cards) it looks better in real life. The flower looks really bright on here and it isn't I swear! It's almost the exact color of the pp!

Back tomorrow with more creations to share!

D

1 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin November 18, 2007 at 2:50 PM  

Love it...isn't that teal paper gorgeous?

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com