Ready for the Holidays?

Sunday, November 11, 2007

I have a huge pile of cards made, and all my cards to family and friends back in England went home with Mom and Dad. We have Thanksgiving here in a little over a week (long weekend yay!) and up to now we have a houseful of guests that day, so should be good. Not sure what is happening over the holidays yet, maybe hosting again, who knows. I say let's get Thanksgiving done and over first!

So I thought I'd share some more holiday projects I made for one heart... one mind. Love the "merry merry too" line, especially the pink dotted paper. You know me and dots! Sucker for em! First up is a card with matching envelope. As I remember this was the beginning of my matching envelope phase... so easy with the nested templates.


Can I just say: I love one heart... one mind rub-ons! So fun, but next is my very favorite new thing from them - button stacks! Seriously good product!!! I love these suckers. 2 layered buttons with a clear bead on top, and the buttons are shaped and so detailed. Mmmmmmm. This is of all things an altered pringles canister. Just washed it out carefully, decorated the outside and VOILA! Cute gift box, ok gift tube?


Close up of some of the detail. Did I mention I love the buttons? Need to get more ribbon too. I seem to use lots of ribbon on altered stuff


I have more one heart... one mind projects to share soon along with some other projects.

2 comments:

grambie November 11, 2007 at 7:11 PM  

Regardless of what you say, you are definitely organized. All of the beautiful projects that you have included in your newsletter are just awesome, whether a card or your fulfillment of a newsletter or company. Plus you have sent packages home with your parents and that is just fantastic. I look forward to seeing their photos once you have uploaded them to your site. Give your family and friends my love. HUGS!!

Unknown November 12, 2007 at 5:41 PM  

WOW, Love all the neat things you made! Love the colors of the papers.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com