Superstar!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I've never been as disappointed at a manufacturer ending a line as I have been about SEI discontinuing Kaboom! I love this line. Strangely had I seen it at the LSS it's one I'd have walked right by. But I got some in a DT kit last year and LOVED it. Here is another card with Kaboom...

Papers: SEI; Sticker: SEI; Brads: Doodlebug

There is a rub-on greeting inside that says "Congratulations", just finishes the card off.

TIP: Consider the location of brads BEFORE fixing to the card so you can hide the ends. I Adhered the sticker to the orange paper, then the striped and added the brads BEFORE adhering to the card base.

2 comments:

grambie November 11, 2007 at 7:01 PM  

I definitely agree with your assessment of this line. It is just awesome and the strong colors are fabulous with your wonderful combinations. That black just pop. you are definitely a Super Star!!! HUGS!

michelle sturgeon November 13, 2007 at 4:54 AM  

This is a GREAT card! Love the black!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com