Thanksgiving Thursday!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving! It's close to dinner prep time for me. Gotta get the potatoes cooking and sort out the Tofurkey. For main dinner today we have Gautam, Srikanth and Sandeep, who are arriving in 2 hours. They are bringing their PS3 and 'rock band' so should be fun. Later tonight we have more guest coming for a potluck kinda deal. Here is a card to brighten up todays post:

Supplies: Patterned Paper: SEI; Rub-on: DCWV (small dots), Scrapease (sentiment); Sticker: SEI

TIP: The scallop sticker on this card is actually the leftover from the alphabet sticker sheet. Trim and adhere to card for a reversed scallop border!

Back with more creations tomorrow!

Hugs

Di

3 comments:

My Paper World November 22, 2007 at 11:06 AM  

Great card! and have a lovely dinner! xx

jo November 23, 2007 at 2:11 AM  

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Di.
Fab card - love what you did with the leftover sticker sheet!

Cindy Gilchrist November 24, 2007 at 1:52 PM  

This card is just way too cute - I LOVE it!!!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com