Card sketch team call!!!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ok, I hinted to this for a while so here it is. I am looking to add a couple more people to the card sketch team. This call is for PAPER cardmakers only (digital call to come later!). Here is your challenge:


If you want to be considered for the card sketch team
email me the following by 26th December with "card sketch team" in the subject heading.
  • jpg of your card (either a scan or photo whichever you prefer) resized to around 100k
  • full name
  • supply list (doesn't have to be terribly detailed I forget things all the time!)
  • blog link
What do you get in return?
  • My undying gratitude isn't enough?
  • Ok, well you get your card on the blog with a link to your blog/gallery
  • You get the sketches a week (at least) early
  • Remember we do this for FUN! I'm looking for people that LOVE cardmaking, can take a decent photo and simply love to inspire other cardmakers.
I share the sketches cos I love seeing what everyone does with them, plain and simple. Whilst I'd love to have everyone who applies on the team, it's just not feasible for one person (me) to upload all the dang cards! lol! How many new members will there be? Around 3, 'ish. Looking for all styles, so don't be shy! Any questions just email me!

Also if you just wanna do the sketch for fun, then go right ahead and link me up in the comments as I love to come check them out!

8 comments:

Nancywithajones December 16, 2007 at 1:14 AM  

smooches babeeey HAPPY BIRTHDAY OH and ughmmmm I TAGGED YOU HAHAHAHAHA LOVE YA MEAN IT!

Beverley Todd December 16, 2007 at 4:00 AM  

Oh yeah! nearly forgot it was your birthday!! Have a fab day!! Will deffo be back with an entry for the call - how exciting!
Hugz x

Lynn Anne December 16, 2007 at 6:34 AM  

beautiful. you'll hear from me by the 26th :) Will spread the word a little too - love seeing what your designers put together! (did you just lure me out of lurkdom or have I actually commented before?)

debby4000 December 17, 2007 at 2:31 AM  

Would love to have a go but wouldn't be able to make such a commitment still I had a go at the sketch
http://debby4000.blogspot.com/
Hope you had a lovely birthay

Louly December 17, 2007 at 8:18 AM  

Super sketch Di, mine's on my blog.

Unknown December 20, 2007 at 2:41 PM  

I've blogged my sketch and emailed you too. I'm having a go at being chosen as one of your designers. Fingers crossed!

http://freycob.blogspot.com

Beverley Todd December 22, 2007 at 2:31 PM  

Just blogged this one - DT entry to follow by 26th! LOL

Anonymous,  December 25, 2007 at 5:38 AM  

I have emailed you mine thanks for this Di :)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com