Probably a first for me

Friday, December 14, 2007

But I'm posting something I actually made today! Well technically the letters I did yesterday after much fussing. The wooden word I bought Wednesday from the dollarstore. Almost everything is by one heart... one mind, except: Buttons: Boxer; Flowers: Prima; Ink: Tim Holtz


I also made this little journal to kinda go with it, along the same theme anyway. Again almost everything is one heart... one mind except the flowers which are (Prima) and the ink (Tim Holtz). Speaking of one heart... one mind, I am really happy to announce that I will remain on their Design Team for 2008! Totally happy about this as I LOVE their stuff!


My camera arrived yesterday but I haven't had a lot of time to use it yet. I've taken some photo's but hoping to get a proper look at it (and read the manual further than the intro) this weekend. So far I am SO impressed with it. Took a couple of shots last night in the dim light living room and the detail was amazing! Like I said though, learning curve ahead!

The sketch girls are sending in their cards for next week, which is prompting me to think that maybe *I* should actually make something for it too huh? Tomorrow there will be a card sketch, as I'll be issuing a call for a couple of extra sketch girls. So look out for that!

back tomorrow!

4 comments:

Samm December 15, 2007 at 7:15 AM  

This is gorgeous! absolutely stunning!

Samm
x

All That Chit Chat December 15, 2007 at 9:18 AM  

These came out beautifully! Love the colors and patterns. Great job.

Jolene December 15, 2007 at 9:51 AM  

Very pretty. Congrats on OHOM for 2008! :^)

Beverley Todd December 16, 2007 at 3:05 PM  

Fabulous! I really need to do more altered stuff!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com