Hybrid Holiday Ornaments

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Went to a little party at Sriki's place last night. I took food, made a veggie masala, which I kinda overestimated the amount and we have a ton left. Good job we love it! Sriki made mushroom curry which was lovely, need recipe for that next time I'm there. Gautam came up from Irvine so was good to catch up with him and see how his new job is going. By the time we got home, walked and fed the dogs, it was early morning before we got to bed. Needless to say, little bit tired today!

This week on the
Everyday Digital Scrapbooking blog we're featuring hybrid holiday ornaments. I made this little chipboard "joy" ornament, and you can find out details on how to make it in my tutorial on the EDS blog.

Supplies: digital papers: Melothria "and then it was winter" kit; photoshop CS3; font: Sexsmith; Chibboard: Provocraft; Alpha stickers: American crafts; ribbon: Offray; misc buttons from craft store; pen: white signo uniball

So quick and easy to do. I'm actually considering making more, if we ever get a tree up! We didn't bother decorating last year, and not sure if we will or not yet this year.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Off to create!

Di

2 comments:

Beverley Todd December 8, 2007 at 10:38 AM  

My li'l lad is 3, so I guess I'll have to decorate! LOL. But right now I have a scraproom to tidy.
Great decs BTW

Anonymous,  December 8, 2007 at 5:51 PM  

Love the ornaments! Will have to take a look at how they are done.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com