Scrapworks scrapbooking projects

Sunday, December 9, 2007

The manufacturer sponsor for December at Treasures to Scrap is Scrapworks. They were super generous and sent us their latest Christmas line "seasons of joy" complete with papers, stickers, chipboard and foam stamps! If you haven't seen this holiday line you HAVE to go check it out! When my package arrived I ripped it open and just dove in! The obvious choice for any holiday themed paper is cards and you all know I am ALL about the cards!!! I remembered this lunchbox style tin that I bought at Walmart a while back and decided it was time for me to alter it. The colors of the tin just went PERFECTLY with the blues in this collection.

Supplies: Paper, stickers & Chipboard: Scrapworks; Cardstock: Bazzill; Alpha: Miss Elizabeths; Rub-ons: DCWV; Tin: Singer; Misc Ribbon

The ribbon on the handle is from various sources, most of which I have no idea as it's just from my stash. Once I was happy with the tin I set about doing the inside. My plan for this is to have 3 tabs. One for a card list, one for blank cards, and one for stickers and envelope seals, just stuff I use to decorate the envelopes.

Supplies: Paper & Stickers: Scrapworks; Alpha: Miss Elizabeths; Various supplies from stash;

I have to say that I've had these Miss Elizabeths alpha stickers in my stash for a LONG time and they just went PERFECTLY with the colors in these papers! Other than that the embellishments were all just random stuff from my stash, clips, ribbon, brads and some unknown rub-ons.

Obviously no card tin is complete without cards. If you remember I made a TON of holiday cards in October with the Reminisce papers but I ran out! Can you believe that? So I've been making more. This is one I made which uses this weeks card sketch.



Supplies: Papers & Chipboard: Scrapworks; Alpha: American Crafts; Rub-ons: DCWV;

I love that the chipboard shapes are a perfect size for cards! Also, you can't tell from the photo's but the chipboard is all sparkly with glitter sheen to it and I am all about the BLING lately! If you don't have this line you should check it out! It is simply awesome!

These projects were published in the new Ready Set Create Holiday Edition ezine which you can purchase here. If you're looking for holiday idea's for home decor, gifts, cards and more it's all there!

I hope to have more projects with the Scrapworks "seasons of joy" to share soon! Mostly because I need to make MORE cards to fill that tin!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

hugs

Di

1 comments:

jo December 14, 2007 at 12:36 PM  

Looks fab Di! Love that Scrapworks line:D

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com