RSC Oct/Nov & Stuff

Monday, December 10, 2007

Well it's the start of another week and I have lots to do this week! I hope to get the card sketches done for over the holidays and out to the sketch girls, plus the January Layout sketch. At some point I hope to finalize details on the card sketch call, I plan on having that up sometime this week, so keep checking back.

Working on digital stuff too, and just want to thank everyone for their input/emails regarding some decision making I mentioned in the newsletter. I've made a decision, and things are progressing *smile* will keep you all posted!



The new Dec/Jan issue of Ready Set Create is available for purchase so that means I can share projects from the October/November issue! I had 2 layouts in this issue, both of which are below.


Look forward to sharing some more Ready Set Create published projects soon!

hugs

Di

1 comments:

Beverley Todd December 10, 2007 at 5:37 PM  

No fair! LOL. How can you say 'I've made a decision' & not spill the beans. Haven't you heard I don't DO patience! LOL.
You have me curious now - will look forward to hearing your news.
Hugz

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com