Scrapworks cards

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

More cards with the Scrapworks papers, sponsors for Treasures to Scrap this month. Having a BLAST with this line, and it's been awesome in getting me DONE for cards this year, and prepared for the holidays in 2008!

First one is a simple card as the layering is already done on the paper! Love that as it makes card making super easy. The wire is wrapped around the top of the chipboard ornament, and coiled for interest.

Supplies: Paper: Scrapworks; Cardstock: DCWV; Chipboard: Scrapworks; Rub-on: JoAnns

Supplies: Paper: Scrapworks; Cardstock: DCWV; Buttons: Misc

For this one, the snowflake buttons had the shank on the back, I just took my craft knife to them and cut it off, and adhered them with glue dots. Nice and simple, yet effective. Anything more fussy would draw away from the paper.

Supplies:Paper: Scrapworks; Cardstock: DCWV; Rub-on: Basic Grey; Buttons: Misc


Ok catch you all tomorrow, going out to watch the new Will Smith movie: I am Legend. Looks good from the trailers but guess I'll see later this afternoon. Card sketch coming tomorrow!

hugs

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com