Friday Freebie - flowers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Time for another Friday Freebie!!! Seems that the flower freebies are popular so here is another flowery goodness! As much as I could fit in a padded envelope without crushing! To enter the freebie giveaway just sign into the comments and I will draw a winner on Monday 5th January so make sure to check back!



good luck

Di

37 comments:

Sarah,  January 2, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Happy New Year Di! Those flowers look delish!!

Sarah,  January 2, 2009 at 9:45 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous,  January 2, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Happy new year!!!!!!

Flowers are always great to use, so one can never have enough of them!!

BTW. Your blog isn't updating in my feedslist. Any idea what causes this problem???

Karen Brooks,  January 2, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

Happy New year!!! Fab flower give away!!! Thanks for another generous RAK!!

Celeste,  January 2, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Awesome!! I love the flowers!!

If I win, please
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Thanks! :)

Cheri,  January 2, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Happy New Year! I love flowers!

tracy,  January 2, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Happy new year, flowers to brighten any ones day up and to put that finishing touch to a card, perfect!
Tracy
x

Anonymous,  January 2, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Happy New Year! I'm really looking forward to another year of wonderful designs! Thank you so much for all that you share with me.
Mellan :)
mellan36atgmaildotcom

debra,  January 2, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Flowers are a girls and crafters best friend, thank you for the opportunity of winning this beautiful selection of flowers
Debra

debra,  January 2, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Flowers are a girls and crafters best friend, thank you for the opportunity of winning this beautiful selection of flowers
Debra

Anonymous,  January 2, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

This freebie will be a special start to the New Year!! Thanks

-Agnes-,  January 2, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

Hope to win these flowers - they look fab!

Pamela,  January 2, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

You can never have enough flowers. Thanks for the friday freebies!! You are too nice!

Maria C,  January 2, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Can never have enough flowers.

Olsens,  January 2, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

Love the flowers. Thanks for the opportunity for a RAK!!!

Unknown,  January 2, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

Oh those flowers look awesome! :D what a great RAK!

Mrs Frizz,  January 2, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

Thank you for your genorosity ... a girl can never have too many flowers. Truly!!!

Happy New Year to you.

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets,  January 2, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

I love to scrap with flowers- so cute!

angcook20@yahoo.com

Rebecca,  January 3, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

Oooohhh, makes me feel like Spring is just around the corner. Love 'em. Thanks for sharing and letting us play along.

julialynn,  January 3, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

I just hopped onto your blog for the 1st time, and WOW, I really like it I am bookmarking it and will check back daily :)

Julia

Hazel,  January 3, 2009 at 2:17 AM  

I just love flowers - this looks a wonderful freebie. Happy New Year.

Annelies,  January 3, 2009 at 4:50 AM  

I'm a flower addict, so would love to win this week! Thanks for a chance! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

briggselaine,  January 3, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

Happy New Year Di.I just love flowers so these look like a great freebie.
Elaine

Kristen,  January 3, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

Happy New Year Di! One can never have too many flowers!

Betty Jo,  January 3, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

I would love to win some flowers for the New Year. I have enjoyed getting your blog now for some time. Thanks for a chance to win.

CJ,  January 3, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

Happy New year to you! Very generous of you to offer these Friday freebies and of course, I'd love to be the winner!

Net,  January 3, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

Love your work and love your flowers too!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom,  January 3, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

your sketches help my creativity. I can always use some flowers to pep up my cards.

Sammie,  January 3, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

I can always use some more flowers. Thanks for the chance to win some!

Tracey,  January 3, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

Gorgeous flowers Di, you can never have too many lol ;o)

I've linked you to my blog (on the right hand side)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Lori,  January 3, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

Love the Flowers! The card is cute too! Thanks for the opportunity! Hugs Lori

Jenny,  January 3, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

Wow, I was just thinking I needed to buy some flowers. I use them all the time on cards and scrapbook pages. Great cards!
Happy New Year

Ifat Art,  January 4, 2009 at 3:50 AM  

Great idea for a freebie!

Thank you for the chance.

IfatArt

danemi1,  January 4, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

wow what a fatabulous giveaway - how very kind!

Happy New Year one and all

Elaine

Bird,  January 5, 2009 at 7:10 AM  

you can never have enough flowers. I love flowers and would love to win this one.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com