Sharing some projects today

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I had a few projects published in online mags in December and thought I'd share those today. Scrapstreet December issue is packed with Seasonal and non-seasonal projects. One of the newest columns in the ezine is Unique Boutique, finding an inspiration peice and seeing different people's interpretations of that peice. I decided to go altered, go with snowflakes (the inspiration peice had lots of snow scenes). I altered an oatmeal container, altering containers for wrapping gifts is great for those items that are odd shapes!

Supplies: Container: Oatmeal Tube; Papers: Boxer Scrapbooks; Transparency: Boxer Scrapbooks; Stamps: Boxer Scrapbooks; Ribbon: Boxer Scrapbooks; Button: Boxer Scrapbooks; Ink: Close to My Heart; Bead: one heart... one mind; Circle Punch: EK Success

Next up is a card for Scrapstreet's card corner! If you're looking for card inspiration then look no further! Love all the inspiration in this section! Even though it tugs at my emotions that I'm not writing that section anymore It hink Jenn is doing an awesome job! Honestly though I found I have more time to submit to the mag now I'm not writing for them! Weird!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Boxer Scrapbooks; Stamps: Boxer Scrapbooks; Charms: Boxer Scrapbooks; Brads: Boxer Scrapbooks; Tags: Making Memories; Tools: EK Success hole punch

Regular blog readers will know that one of my other favorite online magazines is Ready Set Create. Unlike Scrapstreet this mag is a PDF, downloadable and you just open it up in adobe reader and flick through page by virtual page. Love that. Makes printing out pages easy too!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Boxer Scrapbooks; Stamp: Boxer Scrapbooks; Brads: Boxer Scrapbooks; Ink: CTMH

Obviously once I get started making cards, they seem to be like buses, never one at a time. So I got started on some Holiday cards and just went with it. I hadn't used the gingerbread man paper from Boxer so I made a card featuring the little dude.

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Boxer Scrapbooks; Stamp: Boxer Scrapbooks; Photo Corners: 3L; Ink: CTMH

And finally, a December Calendar Page. This one features Bella my friends little girl. You might recognise the photo from a project done last month for scrapbooking.com. When I did that layout I wasn't sure what size photo I wanted so printed out a 7x5 and a 6x4. Ended up using the 7x5 on the layout then thought that the leftover print would be perfect for this calendar layout.

Supply list: Calendar: Boxer Scrapbooks; Stickers: Boxer Scrapbooks; Stamps: Boxer Scrapbooks; Cardstock: DCWV; Pen: Ranger; Paper: Boxer Scrapbooks; Buttons: Boxer Scrapbooks; Ric Rac: Boxer Scrapbooks

Ok I think that's all for today!

Happy Creating!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com