Freebie Winner - flowers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Just popping in to announce the freebie winner from Friday for the lovely flower bounty! And the winner is (via random number generator)
Rebecca - Oooohhh, makes me feel like Spring is just around the corner. Love 'em. Thanks for sharing and letting us play along.
Email me Rebecca and I'll mail those out to you!


I was going to upload a project I've been working on but it's not finished, so just pretend there is a photo of something glittery and pretty below ok?

Di

2 comments:

Rebecca January 7, 2009 at 1:44 AM  

Thanks, Di. I've e-mailed my info to you and am so excited to have won. You've set a high standard. I hope I can do something worthy!!

Rebecca January 7, 2009 at 1:44 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com