Happy New Year!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wishing everyone a wonderful 2009!!! Did you all set yourselves some New Year resolutions? I did, which I will be sharing soon :) Naturally a new month means new computer desktop so here is a free Desktop for January available in all my stores: Di Hickman Designs, A cherry on top and Scrapwow. Download features both sizes of desktop.


As always I try and make the desktops with my new kits and this on is no exception. I released a mini kit this week :) Love making these, 5 patterned papers, solids and a few embellishments make them perfect for scrapping a few pages. Plus I get to skip on the alpha which is always the time consuming part! January Freeze, is created with shades of blue, creme and a chocolate brown, perfect for snow photo's, snowboarding or, well just about anything really! And as always the mini kits, make the price lower too, which is always good! This kit is on sale right now for just $2.45


This is available in all my stores: Di Hickman Designs, A cherry on top and Scrapwow. Sale price ends 1/9/2009

Have a great 2009 everyone!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com