New Card Sketch Girls!!!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Man making decisions like this is tough! Much tougher than last time, and I hope I never have to do that again! I've received replies from all the girls, and in no particular order the new sketch girls are:

As I sorted through the applications I hit on an idea of making a runner-up list, then choosing 2-3 people a month to design as guests. Just to make me feel a little better at having to send out the dreaded "sorry' emails. So look out for the guest designers later this year:
Congrats ladies!



And just to add a little creativity to the post, here is a card I made over the New Year break. Yep made with my Dec #4 sketch from last year. This is obviously one I keep going back to again and again!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper:DCWV; Rub-on: JoAnns; Flower Frame: ki memories;

Have to say I am loving these frames! Kinda perfect for these sketch. And yes, matching envelope again! Gotta love that :)

More soon!

Di

10 comments:

Jolene January 8, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

Big congrats to all the new sketch team members!

armywife January 8, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

Totally excited to be on board!

Susie Little January 8, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

scrappa jack January 8, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

Yery very excited. So pleased. So looking forward to it.
Well done everyone

Beverley Todd January 8, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

Yep! I'm totally stoked too! & wow - there's a whole bunch of talented ladies there! Well done everyone - I'm looking forward to seeing what you all do.

jo January 8, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

Congrats to you all!!!:D

Susie January 9, 2008 at 4:46 AM  

stunning card Di! gonna have to go back and find the sketch! Congrats to all your winners and I am sure that all who applied were great!

Anonymous,  January 9, 2008 at 6:27 AM  

Well done and a big congratulations to you all! :)
Vanessa.

Chrys January 9, 2008 at 6:52 AM  

Congrats everyone!!! Looking forward to start this!!! :)

Made by Mandy January 10, 2008 at 1:43 AM  

Thanks Di,

I am so pleased to be a guest designer. Thanks for picking me.

Congratulations to all the Winners and Runners-up, looking forward to many new sketches and interpretations.

Love

Mandy

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com