scallops....

Monday, January 21, 2008

Good Monday morning! Looks like the Hickman house may have a case of the sickies. Bob is sniffling and I appear to have a head cold, sore throat, stuffy ears, sinus headache etc... not good! I have so much to do this week it's quite daunting, but I love working to deadlines and the tighter the better. Sharing a card I made for one heart... one mind. Love their sassy line, and the precut scallops. I have to say the Heidi Swapp aqua Chipboard goes perfectly with this line too!

Supplies: Papers & rub-on: one heart... one mind; frame: Heidi Swapp; Flower: Prima; Stickles;

Over the next 10 days (as in before Feb 1st) I plan on getting organized in here. Since everything changed with my DTs I've been buried in piles of paperwork. I'm mid process of making a HUGE general to-do list as I love checking things off. I've even made a couple of changes to the blog lists, updated the ones to the left and linked up all the card sketch girls blogs.

Lots to do, back tomorrow with more creative stuff....

Di


2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 22, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

What an adorable card, Di! I really love the paisleys inside the scallops.

Raechelle Bellus January 22, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

pretty card! I also like the scallops. I hope everyone gets to feeling well soon!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com