thanks for your kindness...

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Remember I said about this swirly paper earlier in the week? This is the other corner of it. Bigger design but it works with my latest sketch. Loving the stamping right now too it seems, especially using markers rather than ink pads. I used the orange paper in the conches too.These conches though, WOW so easy to use, and add a lot of dimension to a card. They fit with the color scheme perfectly! Might have to get some more of these!

Supplies: Paper: Dreamstreet; stamp: fiskars; Conch: Scrapworks;

Again with the matching envelope. I just HAVE to do it! This one, like a few lately, just has a liner inside a store bought envelope. I really do love that it finishes a card off beautifully.

What is everyone up to this weekend? We're maybe going to look at some bikes, and decide which would be better for me to move up to. Plus I desperately need to clean up the house. Can you say pigsty? I also have a tutorial to finish and blog posts to prepare (uploading old tutorials).


Better get busy!!!
Back soon with more creative stuff

Di

3 comments:

Susie Little January 12, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

Is it possible to get addicted to a sketch?
Ive used it again................

http://whiteribboncards.blogspot.com/2008/01/dcm-me-and-my-shadow.html

Susie xx

peata January 13, 2008 at 4:19 AM  

so cool.
love the sketches.

scrapbook-crazy.com -all about the mini album
my blog - Crazy bout mini albums :)

Kim Costello January 13, 2008 at 6:13 AM  

Had a go at your sketch it's lovely, thank you...

http://paperbabe.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com