thinking of you

Monday, January 14, 2008

Again with the Dreamstreet! And again with the latest sketch. Do you see it? Turned and mirrored. Funny how once you use a sketch you see more and more uses for it! This is my fourth card with this sketch, and I still love it. The design is a little tougher to see on this and its green on green, pre-printed on the paper. The monochromatic color scheme, and sanding really adds a calming feel to the card.

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Dreamstreet (card), DCWV (envelope); stamp: fiskars; buttons: misc; sanding block: PM designs

This time for the envelope I dug into my DCWV stack stash. I knew I'd have SOMETHING that fit with the card for an envelope. This green matches perfectly, like they were meant to be, and that's one more sheet done in my supplies! Oh and I added the little photo corner last minute. It just needed something up there to balance the buttons and sentiment. The sanding and color really ties the whole card together though!

I am so happy to say that the BIG NEWS I've been holding in for AGES will be revealed tomorrow!!! No-one is more glad than me to hear this as I am truly about to burst with excitement. So hope to see you tomorrow for the big reveal!

more tomorrow!

Di

4 comments:

jan williams January 14, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

Di, You are so awesome... I love your sketches and your layout in MM was freaking Fantastic!!!!

Kim Holmes January 14, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

That's a fabulous card and sketch! Can't wait till tomorrow!

Kim

jo January 15, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

You know I'm dying to hear your news!LOL!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com