Monday Musings

Monday, February 18, 2008

Its Monday, and a holiday... so it totally doesn't feel like Monday. So anyway here is the winner from last weeks Friday Freebie

Jocelyne Chartrand (irisbleu): I think this stamp is quite adorable!! I would love a stamp like this.

Email me and I'll mail the stamp off to you asap!


Speaking of stamps, I've been stamping a LOT recently. This "Woof U" card was one of a few I had on display in the Boxer booth at CHA. Features the limited edition dog stamp set.

Supplies: Cardstock: Prism; Stamp: Boxer Scrapbooks; Alpha Sticker: Boxer Scrapbooks; Ink: Ranger;

This next one features the same dog stamp set, using the bone outline stamp, along with boxer paper. The "Sick as a dog" sentiment is printed onto the cardstock from my computer using the Epson RX680, prints great onto small pieces of cardstock.

Cardstock: DCWV; Paper, Ribbon, stamps: Boxer Scrapbooks; Computer font;

Anyway I have more stamped cards to share, have to say my favorite is the thanks sentiments and the wedding set which I'll share cards with later this week!


Di

3 comments:

Jolene February 18, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

Awww Di, I woof you, too! ;^) Great Boxer dog stuff. I'll have to look for these!

Unknown February 18, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

Too cute!! I love that "sick as a dog ?" one... I'm gonna have to try something like that. :)

Carolyn Mcavoy February 19, 2008 at 7:37 AM  

I'm new to your blog(from Bev..Todd's blog)...Just love the dogs stamps...What a fun blog you have...

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com