New - Boxer Dog line!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Regular blog readers will know that I am completely and utterly obsessed with dog products. I'm the first person to admit that the main reason I tried out for the Boxer design team is their dog products!!! And now I've got more reason to celebrate being on that design team, and that's the NEW DOG PRODUCTS!

The new dog line goes well with the older dog line (love that!). There is brown gingham check, dog words (yep loving this one!), fire hydrants and woof words. Also available, as shown on this layout, are the dog limited edition stamps.


Part of the new line is *wait for it* shaped chipboard albums!!! I used the large fire hydrant here, but there are quite a few choices available! Plus 2 different sizes, small and large.


Everything in the album is almost exclusively Boxer, bar ink, and computer journaling on some pages. The circle clips on these pages are by Boxer! Did you know they sell all kinds of clips and metal embellishments?


These pages have the newer patterns with the solid brown from the older dog line. The stamp is from the limited edition stamp set.


These pages feature the fire hydrant paper, paired with the bones ribbon and older dog stripes paper. Love how the new and old co-ordinate together! Oh, and buttons! Loving the Boxer buttons!!!


Have to say I am loving the mini book projects and these chipboard albums make it so easy! They come complete with the rings to bind them, and the large books have 5 pages (or in this case, 5 hydrants!).


The line isn't up on the Boxer site yet (think Angie said she'd be back on the 19th February) but it should be soon! If you're a dog lover you'll love these! I have to say that I'm looking forward to getting more of the dog product for sure!

more projects soon!

Di

4 comments:

Jolene February 17, 2008 at 1:18 PM  

Wow! I especially love the shaped chipboard album. So cute!

Spinkeeshy February 17, 2008 at 4:46 PM  

Color me Jealous!! Love that book you made and those papers are sooo cute!! FAbulous !! Just FAbulous!

Shazza February 19, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

this is fabulous, I love it :0)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com