Friday Freebie: Gimme a K!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Sorry about last Friday, just one of those horrible days that make you wish you never got out of bed! Thankfully after the dog attack we're all doing OK. River finished her course of antibiotics today. Hurrah!

So onto this weeks FRIDAY FREEBIE! As I'm sifting through stuff here in the scraproom I'm finding plenty of stuff for the Friday Freebie pile, and found this sticker sheet:


It's from Destination Stickers and is full of "K" words. The stickers are on a clear background, the sheet is completely intact, 8.5" x 11" and never been opened. If you want to 'win' it, just sign into the comments and I'll draw a winner on Monday (check back for Mondays winner post!).

I'll be back tomorrow with some stamping projects!

Have a great weekend!

Di

8 comments:

Debbie G March 7, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

what a cool sticker sheet! would come in handy for a lot of occasions.

Carolyn Mcavoy March 7, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

Sure why not they look koool.....lol

Anonymous,  March 7, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

I'd LOVE to win these stickers...seeing that my first name starts with "K" I would find a use for them....I see a "Karen is...." layout in my future.

Diane S March 7, 2008 at 11:21 AM  

K stickers are OK by me.

Diane52381@gmail.com

Allison Cope March 7, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

Cool stickers Di!

Ally.
allisonnicolecopeAThotmailDOTcom

Anonymous,  March 7, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

these are lovely stickers di.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair March 7, 2008 at 7:12 PM  

How cool are those! Great freebie!

flatis stempelwelt March 8, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

these are lovely stickers *koooool*

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com