Stamping Saturday - Lacrosse anyone?

Saturday, March 8, 2008

As I was trying to organize the blog, and schedule certain days for me to post certain projects, one thing was VERY clear. I needed a stamping day! Do you have ANY idea how many stamp sets I now own? Well me either but it's a lot! So I figure a specific stamping day will force me to use them instead of reaching for those trusty rub-ons.

So with that, on the first Stamping Saturday I bring you.... Acrylic Stamps from Boxer Scrapbooks! Looks like all the limited edition ones are up that I was talking about in a previous post so check them out!

As I mentioned before I did some stamping projects for Boxer to display at CHA. One of the sets Angie asked for me to use was this Lacrosse stamp set. Thankfully I just had to do cards (cos I have nothing in the way of Lacrosse photo's).

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers: Boxer Scrapbooks (dog stripes, dog solids); Stamps: Boxer; Ink: Ranger;

Now once I'd done a general Lacrosse card I figured ok think outside the box! Thats one of my favorite things with these stamps from Boxer, coming up with unique ways to use them. So I used the lacrosse 'stick' as a flower stem for this card. The sentiment is also a new set from Boxer! I can't begin to tell you how much I am loving these sentiment sets! I'll use these a TON!

Supplies: Cardstock: WorldWin; Paper: Boxer Plaid; Ribbon: Boxer black grosgrain: Stamps: Boxer (thanks sentiment, lacrosse); Ink: Clearsnap; Brads: Boxer; Flowers: Prima;

Oh and for all you dog lovers out there - the new dog papers, dog stamps and the adorable shaped chipboard albums are available on the Boxer site! I used them on this post from last month and said I would mention when the site got updated, so go get em!

More stamping projects every Saturday.

Tomorrow I have some layouts to share!

Enjoy the weekend!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com