Friday Freebie winner - flowerful

Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 8 with flu here in the Hickman house. Bob so far has fought off the sickies (fingers crossed things continue that way!). I'm still battling though! Got some boxes of goodies today so that cheered me up no end :)

Ok the winner of the Friday Freebie flowers is:

JenMarie: Ooo, I LOOOVE primas!!!!


Wow this freebie was popular! Good job I set aside more packets for future Friday freebie huh? *wink* Yep more chances to win some flowers soon!!!

Ok back tomorrow with a layout sketch!!!

hugs

Di

1 comments:

JenMarie March 31, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

THANK YOU!!!!!
I'm SO excited!!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com