April Layout Sketch

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Well April kinda snuck up on me! I guess having a whole week off sick will do that to ya! Thankfully I was totally on top of things in March and got the sketch done and sent to the girls early. You can download the template for free in my store for a limited time, or you can also download it from my store at acot! Don't forget to check out the other templates I have for sale too!


I seem to be in a 8 1/2 x 11 phase right now, and that's ok I really don't stick to any one size anyway, I jumble them all up together in my albums. This one is one I hope to get time to hybridize and get in my nature album. Struggled to find photo's to fit this layout then remembered these from 2002, which fit perfectly!

"Squizzy" Digital Layout by Di Hickman
Credits: Dotted paper: Kitchen Curtains, Meredith Fenwick (PrimaHybrid.com); Striped paper: Spring Explosion, Meredith Fenwick (PrimaHybrid.com); Font: Cooper Black, arial; All other elements by Di Hickman;




"Lucky" Layout by Jolene Johnston
Supplies: WorldWin cardstock, Reminisce papers, Colorbox chalk ink, American Crafts Thickers, Ligurino font, Ranger Stickles, Sizzix heart die, Walmart ribbon, machine stitching




"The Egg Cake" Digital Layout by Egle Noel
Credits: Mum's The Word Paper Pack by Victoria Greenlees (A Cherry On Top); Mum's The Word Element Pack by Victoria Greenless (A Cherry On Top); "Edgies"-Overlays by NinaScraps (OScraps); KGD KimScript; GaramondNo5SwaD



"at the Zoo" Layout by Brigitte v. Tienhoven
Credits : Watercolor Spring kit by Scrappassie Designs, Alpha by Shabby Princess



"K 08" Layout by Christina Dean
Supplies: true thyme ink (stampin up) bella chipboard numbers, chipboard K, brown brads, dark green bazzil, Kaiser papers - rough and tough range (Action, Dirty and Awesome) and scrap of green fibre.



"Easter '08" Digital Layout by Renee' Morris-Dezember
Supply List: Wild Sorbet Digital Kit by Michelle Coleman



"Monterey Bay" Layout by Celeste Brodnik
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Pattern Paper: Scenic Route; Flowers: Prima; Jewels: Heidi Swapp; Epoxy Stickers, Ribbon: KI Memories; Vinyl Stickers: American Crafts; Machine Stitching, Staples



"Laughter" Layout by Lisette A Madsen
Supplies: papers from American Crafts and Sandylion, flowers from Prima, ribbons from Bazzill, stamps from Autumn Leaves, bling from Dreampapers.dk



"Neptune" Digital Layout by Dawn McFarland
Credits: April Treasure Chest kit at TTS



"Celebrate" Layout by Kelli Smith
supplies: junkitz flower, american craft chipboard corner inked, American Craft pp, george font title



As usual hook me up in the comments if you do a layout with the sketch/template, I love to come check them out!

more tomorrow

Di

2 comments:

Anonymous,  April 1, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

the egg inspired layout is so adorable!

Arlene,
Tacoma florist

Julie April 2, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

Awesome template and LOs!!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com