sharing: goodbye card

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sharing a card I made last month. I mentioned yesterday that you may notice a few Around the Block papers popping up on the blog lately. Just using my stash slowly, and these papers were freebies given out at CHA in 2007. Just small 5x5 packs, but they work great for cards. I have them spread out on my table still as I was using them before I got flu and burnt my hand.

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Papers: Around the Block; Ribbon: Offray;

The sentiment panel is preprinted on the patterned paper. Love it when companies do that, and ATB has lots of those preprinted panels on their papers, which when cut out work great for cards or accents for layouts!

I'm working on making a list of tutorials I want to do here on the blog so if you have any idea's or suggestions please let me know. Hoping to get back on track this week with stuff.

More soon!

Di

2 comments:

Beverley Todd April 13, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

Glad the hand is healing! Pretty papers - I want to come to CHA & get free stuff! LOL

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com