Stamping - wish card

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another Stamping Saturday. This card is based on my card sketch last week. Another versatile design! Getting a big of mileage out of this stamp lately. Just stamped onto white cardstock and colored with some metallic pens from Sakura.

Supplies: Cardbase: Gartner; Patterned Papers: Around the Block; Cardstock: DCWV; Stamp: Sarah Beise; Brads: Making Memories; Rub-ons: Making Memories; Ink: Clearsnap; Pens: Sakura;

Like I said before I seem to be drawn to pens lately. Strange how we go through phases huh? Oh and this paper? From CHA stash 2007!!! Yikes!

This card was made pre-burn like most things I'm posting lately. You'll be glad to know the burn is apparently healing nicely according to my doc .

More stuff to share soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com