Theme Thursday - Anniversary Wk 4

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I think I am steadily getting a nice stash of Anniversary cards! Thankfully, because I always need these. I thought I'd take a break from the Kolette Hall stamp and dig through my stash. I knew I had another anniversary stamp somewhere and here it is. Old, very old, but it still works.

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: The paper company; lace paper: Miss Elizabeths; Ink: Tsukineko; Stamp PSX; Metallic Rub-n Cremes: Craf-T;

I finally used the last sheet of this blue/grey floral paper on the card and envelope above. It's one of those that looks lovely on the sheet, but tough to actually USE. I few of you commented about the lacy trim from my card last week, well it is actually die cut lace paper. I found this on small rolls at Dollartree ages ago. Self-adhesive too which is great! Plus it takes ink and chalks etc really well.

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Anna Griffin (card), DCWV (envelope); lace paper: Miss Elizabeths; Ink: Clearsnap; Stamp PSX; Chalks: Craf-T; Ribbon: JoAnns;

As soon as I'd done this card and looked at it on screen I knew I should have used red inks etc. It looks ok, but would look better with the pops of red I think. Ah well, live and learn. Plus did you notice? Stamping, inking AND chalking on the same card!!! Sheesh!

More soon

Hugs

Di

3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 24, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

I love these two cards....they look great!!

Anonymous,  April 26, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

These are lovely. 3 techniques on 1 card? You ROCK!!!

Angie C April 28, 2008 at 2:35 AM  

two beautiful cards Di. Those papers are scrummy

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com