Manufacturer Monday: Daisy Bucket - wk2

Monday, May 12, 2008

This month I am using the manufacturer Daisy Bucket for my Monday Manufacturer highlight this month. If you visit here a lot you know I make a ton of cards, so no surprise to see lots of cards in the manufacturer challenge.

I stamped onto textured cardstock, and went over the stamped design with glitter pen from Sakura.

Supplies:Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Daisy Bucket; Die Cut: Daisy Bucket; Flower: Prima; Stamp: EK Success; Pen: Sakura Stardust Gellyroll

This one looks better in real life. The dark pinks all match (in the paper, the horizontal cardstock strip and stamped sentiment). I have to say I love this paisley paper!!!

Supplies:Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Daisy Bucket; Die Cut: Daisy Bucket; Stamp: EK Success; Brads: MM


More projects from Daisy Bucket manufacturer every Monday this month!

hugs

Di

3 comments:

StampinCathy May 12, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

WOW these cards are great.

Kim Ross May 12, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

Woohoo! Lovin' the Daisy Bucket cards! They've got wonderful papers... and have you tried that delightful paper ribbon? :)

Angie C May 12, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

These are lovely Di and I adore the paisley paper

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com