Manufacturer Monday: Daisy Bucket - wk3

Monday, May 19, 2008

Week three of the Manufacturer Monday for May, which is focusing on Daisy Bucket. Still plodding on with the few papers and embellishments I have, amazing how you can stretch those supplies out huh!

This first card is one featuring a favorite design/sketch of mine. I just love this design for oddments of patterned paper, great for scraps. You can't really tell but a couple of the pieces are also die cut tags, I just cut the end off.

Supplies: Papers: Daisy Bucket, DCWV; Die Cuts: Daisy Bucket; Ribbon: Daisy D's; Charm: JoAnns; Rub-on: Target; Ink: Ranger;

Green tip: For the ribbon on the card above, I put the supplier as Daisy D's but it's just the handle off the box from their project sets. This was from the valentine projects I made, you can see the boxes and projects here. I just un-knotted the ends to take them out the box top them used the ribbon pieces on the card. Good recycling tip!

The card below I'm not really that keen on, its a bit 'off' design wise and I can't put my finger on why. Just one of those I do and get it shoved in the card stash.

Supplies: Papers: Daisy Bucket, DCWV; Die Cuts: Daisy Bucket; Stamp: EK Success; Ink: Ranger;

I have a couple of scraps left of Daisy Bucket, enough for next week for sure!

Back later with the Friday Freebie winner.

Di

1 comments:

Jennifer May 25, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

I really like the card you created using scraps of paper. In fact, I liked it so much that I "cased" it while making a card for my daughter's teacher! Here's the link in case you want to check it out: http://cutitoutcreations.blogspot.com/2008/05/one-last-teacher-gift-card-set.html Just scroll down a bit & it's the 2nd card.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com