sharing: best wishes card

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Made a few cards recently for one heart... one mind. This one is a little different for me than usual in that it uses a pre-made card base and envelope. I just added the patterned papers and accents, and naturally I added an envelope liner to jazz that up a little


Edit: Yep Amanda Ann, its one of those Rob & Bob gel frames, by Provocraft. Love those things. They are a little on the heavy and lumpy side for cards so you'll need to add a little extra postage. But they do look cool on a card!

More soon

hugs

Di

1 comments:

Unknown May 18, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

Very cool!!! Is that one of those Rob & Bob Studio gelly things?? I have been trying to come up with more ideas for mine! That just ROCKS!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com