Stash Saturday

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I mentioned last week that my reasoning for Stash Saturday is using scraps, using old products and basically it's a con so that instead of tidying up my table I just use the stuff rather than put it away, lol. As I've been using 3 Bugs in a Rug a lot this month I had one half sheet of patterned paper left of their Christmas line and didn't want to put it back alone. So I punched the circles from the sheet, and used coordinating papers to make a few cards.

Supplies: Papers: 3 Bugs in Rug, DCWV; Sticker: JoAnns; Ink: Clearsnap; Brads: Making Memories; Punch: Fiskars;

Supplies: Papers: 3 Bugs in Rug, DCWV; Rub-on: JoAnns; Ink: Clearsnap; Brads: Making Memories; Punch: Fiskars;

Supplies: Papers: 3 Bugs in Rug, DCWV; Rub-On: 3 Bugs in Rug; Ink: Clearsnap; Brads: Making Memories; Punch: Fiskars;

As you can see all of them have the same design, if something works just go with it! I am really building up a Christmas card stash now! How about making some Christmas cards this weekend? Get prepared! The holiday season will soon be here!

Enjoy the weekend...

Di

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 31, 2008 at 3:39 PM  

oh how cute :) i keep my scraps sorted by colour in different bags lol its quite handy. check out my new blog if u have a minute

http://staybeautiful-tigergirl.blogspot.com/

Made by Mandy September 1, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

I have had a blog award and I would like to pass it to you and it can be found here.

Blog Award

Thankyou for the constant inspiration your provide.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com