September Desktop Freebie!

Monday, September 1, 2008

No manufacturer Monday today as: 1 - it's a holiday and we're entertaining and; 2 - it's the first of September which means FREE DESKTOP day! The desktop is available at my stores: Di Hickman Designs and ACOT


This desktop for September is made with my latest digital kit called "feeling krafty" which features lots of kraft cardstock, cardboard, and all things kraft colored! It's a smaller "mini" kit with just 6 papers and 9 embellishments but everything is perfectly coordinated and is sure to be an essential in your digital scrapping stash! Also a discount coupon is included in the desktop download for 25% off the new Krafty kit!

Feeling Krafty is available at all my digital stores!


Hope everyone has a great Labor Day!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com