Card sketch delay...

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Everything creative I have is stored on my desktop, photoshop, sketches, emails, submissions etc. My desktop however has decided it no longer wishes to be friends with the network and the internet connection :( I dunno why, something to do with a bad switch or something... Why computers do these things is beyond me, worked fine Saturday... the next poof! Broken.

Therefore until Bob can restore said technology issues, I only have internet access on the laptop. Which doesn't help any for the card sketch, or newsletter, which are all on my desktop. So until further notice we're delayed on that.

So imagine there is a lovely pic attached to this post of a card sketch, and make up your own design until I get my computer whipped into shape and behaving properly! Or go through the archives of old sketches (under the sketch label).

Whilst I AM thankful for the laptop, even though its unreliable and prone to just switching off when it feels like it, it's not the same as my desktop pc.

sigh, technology sucks sometimes...

Di

*note to self:* prep sketches a WEEK in advance in future! I usually upload everything on Monday for Wednesday sketches and in future will be doing everything a full week in advance. So sketch girls get busy! I'd email you all but all the email addresses are on, yes you guessed it, my desktop, lol!

3 comments:

Tasha September 3, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

Thank you for the lovely desktop design! Sorry to hear you laptop is not being friendly. I am so awed at how organized you are. You are sure to inspire us all!

Anonymous,  September 3, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

Flipping technology drives you nut sometimes doesn't it honey xoxoxox

jo September 3, 2008 at 2:36 PM  

Hope Bob can sort it for you soon Di!! Will get making my next card tomorrow! LOL!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com