Share: ATC

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A while back (think around November!) Chriss asked me to be a part of an ATC swap, at the time I had to decline due to commitments. I did however accept for May. Then forgot all about it till I saw it on the calendar. Yikes! The theme was "numbers" and I chose to go with sayings regarding numbers.


The above pic shows the fronts of the cards and 1 back, and features many different supplies. Too many to list. I had to muddle these together whilst in the middle of organizing my scraproom and all my supplies, so they aren't as elaborate as I'd like, but I like them all the same...

more soon

Di

1 comments:

Lyzzydee September 28, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

Hi Di,
I have been having trouble accessing the comments part of your blog so I have been missing in action!! I have cleared my cookies and I'm back in. Glad to be back
Liz

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com