Stash Saturday

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sharing a layout this weekend! This one uses templates! Remember templates? I have to say I don't use mine nearly often enough. Anyway this layout was one that was published in the July issue of Scrapstreet.

Supplies: Templates: The Crafter's Workshop, Cardstock: Bazzill, Paper: My Mind's Eye, Brads: Bazzill, Making Memories, Ribbon: Maya Road, Pens: Sakura, Photo editing: Photoshop.

As you can see there is a rare hand journaling on this one! I used the template to trace and cut out the circle, and I also used it for the flourish element in the bottom left corner. I also used the dots on the template for the penwork and flower brad spacing. Having a template for brad spacing really saves time and headaches, and you're guaranteed perfect spacing!

So this week plough through the dustbunnies and dig out those templates!!!

More soon

Di

2 comments:

Angela September 27, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

Love the idea of using the template for brad spacing...it's such a struggle for me and this is a great solution!!!

Anonymous,  September 27, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

Di I've left you an email regarding some problems I'm having with some of your templates. Hope you received the email. Please let me know. Thanks

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com