Theme Thursday: Celebrate

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Final week of the Theme Thursday for October. This months theme was "Celebrate". As you all know one of my favorite things to use up scraps. Well I've been making lots of Dreamstreet projects this month as they are my Manufacturer spotlight this month, and the papers I've been using were black and pink. Naturally I had lots of pink cardstock scraps left over so I came up with ways to use those strips of cardstock. I also found this celebrate ribbon in my stash, I think it was from Target dollar spot ages ago. AND hey notice the VELLUM! I think I covered about all my weekly challenges with these cards!!!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Dreamstreet; Flower: Prima; Brad: American Crafts; Pen: Sakura; Other: Vellum

I loved the design so much I rotated it, and altered it slightly, I think it takes on a whole new look with this card! And I much prefer this one!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Dreamstreet; Flower: Prima; Brad: American Crafts; Other: Vellum


More projects soon!


Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com