Digital store news - Grab Bag!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I mentioned in my newsletter that I'd been on a digital designing streak lately and the fruits of my labor are going to be shared! I've decided to a grab bag! Haven't done one of these since Summer 2007! I don't know why I waited so long they are so fun!

For those not in the know, grab bags are a fun assortment of digital products at a reduced price, for a limited time. The catch? You don't really know what you're getting! lol! Though you can see some sneak peeks popping out the bag!


Available in my stores at Di Hickman Designs, Scrapwow and A Cherry on Top priced at just $2, and available for a limited time! And just for blog readers here's a sneaky list of what is in the grab bag: Template Pack #9, card templates set #4, Printable Box #1, Journal stamps #4

hehehehehe

Enjoy!

Di

2 comments:

Tasha January 27, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

Wow that grab bag is awesome! I wish I had paid attention to the first one. Thank you for being so generous. I won't give away the contents, but I think it was very SWEET and timely!

Spot-On January 27, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

thanks Tasha! The first one was quite a while ago! lol! Glad you liked it :)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com