Thank You stamps and Transparencies

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I've been playing with the Boxer transparencies this week! Love these for great card accents, they really bring that extra "oomph" to cards I think. I know some people are wary of using the transparencies but they really are super easy to use, easy to cut and there are so many ways to attach them to your projects! My favorite method is to hide the adhesive! On this card I hid the adhesive behind the photo corners and under the pink cardstock, more than enough to hold the transparency on this card!


Thank You stamps; Yellow Grosgrain; Thanks Transparency; Yellow Dot Paper; All by Boxer Scrapbooks; Cardstock: WorldWin; Photo Corners: 3L;


On my card below I hid the adhesive under the rick rack and the white cardstock! I also love how the stamps from the Thank You limited edition set are a perfect match for this transparency! The folks at Boxer really coordinate their stuff well, and give us lots of options!

Boxer Products: Thank You stamps; white rick rack; Thanks Transparency; Yellow Dot Paper; Pink Button;



As you can see the transparencies really are super easy to use and adhere to projects! Give them a try!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com