Digital sale - baby kits

Friday, March 6, 2009

Just popping in today to tell you about my sales this month! Each month I plan on having sales on products, sometimes up to 50% off :) Just gotta spread the digi joy! Anyway I figured March would be good for baby kits to go on sale, so throughout March these 2 baby kits will be priced at just $2.50 (regular price $4.50) Available at Di Hickman Designs, Scrapwow or A Cherry On Top



Also remember my St Patrick's Day digital kit is now available and on sale too at just $1.95 (regular price $2.50) Available at Di Hickman Designs, Scrapwow or A Cherry On Top


Hope to have projects to share soon using this kit! If you made anything with it let me know!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com